Window World Installers..are the worst !!
Window World windows are made by another company.They do not have their own manufacturing plant.There is nothing wrong with the windows themselves...it is the independent installers that make the problems.
These guys are the bottom of the bucket when it comes to workmanship. All they want is their money and to get out as soon as possible. I have Window World windows that have been installed and removed and reinstalled 2 times so far and are still not finished. They will not pass the code inspection and will need to be completely removed again and reinstalled.
Beware of the sales pitch and contact your local inspector yourself before they seal up all the windows so that he can come see how they really are installed.
Don't let the installers get away with making you think that you can't get a better job.If it doesn't look right to you...it probably isn't right and you won't know it until it's too late....after they have your money !!!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "We had Window World install new windows throughout our home in early 2011, choosing them because of the guarantee, price, and advertised energy savings. BIG MISTAKE!! I wish we would..."
- "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..."
- "I'm just venting, so hear me out please.I found daily steals recently and saw some products I thought would be a great value. This was back to back, 2 days...."
- "On 06/18/2013 I bought a 1999 Jaguar XK8 from you guys, the same week the car presented an engine problem and an engine message was displayed on the dash, I..."
- "Through Uship,I contracted w/Darrell Tindall AKA the transport guy, of Dickinson Tx.to bring a 51 Chevy Sedan Delivery to me in Florida. He picked up the car on July 30th..."
- "I received the dress over a month late, and upon opening it - it was of poor quality, and the fit was terrible. Any alterations needed would have been..."
- "I found out like many other associates of mine that they National Hole in One Insurance of Dallas Texas have been ripping off clients for years and when it became..."
- "At the time of this writing China Eastern's website + customer service are hopelessly broken. Broken, as in impossible to use to perform even the most basic tasks, in almost..."
- "I purchased a pair of Nautica Azeda Espadrille (pictures attached). After a little over 1 month it was torn ,, and looks like a old worn down shoes !! I..."