Window World Installers..are the worst !!
Window World windows are made by another company.They do not have their own manufacturing plant.There is nothing wrong with the windows themselves...it is the independent installers that make the problems.
These guys are the bottom of the bucket when it comes to workmanship. All they want is their money and to get out as soon as possible. I have Window World windows that have been installed and removed and reinstalled 2 times so far and are still not finished. They will not pass the code inspection and will need to be completely removed again and reinstalled.
Beware of the sales pitch and contact your local inspector yourself before they seal up all the windows so that he can come see how they really are installed.
Don't let the installers get away with making you think that you can't get a better job.If it doesn't look right to you...it probably isn't right and you won't know it until it's too late....after they have your money !!!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I have owned my Saladmaster Cookware for over 40 years! I bought it in 1973 for about $700, which was an outrageous amount back then. (I made payments..."
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "This is second deep dish and third stoneware piece to crack in half while baking!! Calked customer service and since it was replaced once it cannot be replaced again! I'm..."
- "The brand new motel in Daytona Beach has a burm built into the parking lot about 6" from front tires of all parked cars running the full length of their..."
- "When my consultation was scheduled i asked the front office assistant if they were pulling my teeth the day of the consultation and she said No! It's just to see..."
- "On 06/18/2013 I bought a 1999 Jaguar XK8 from you guys, the same week the car presented an engine problem and an engine message was displayed on the dash, I..."
- "Just want say I think a lot of these negative reviews and or complaints are not true about Ray Padula products. I purchased a hose nozzle at K-MART a year..."
- "I have owned 3 Cross Roads Cruiser 5ers. They all have had small issues, but this 2014 35 ss has had to many, and the final straw was a tiny..."
- "Made a purchase with Smartmart From DGgate on March 10,2016 Order #34896015 I pay the Total of USA $294 for 4 lot of skirt 10 piece each lot,The seller only..."