window world of peoria IL SUCKS
I bought windows 2 years ago from them and they still leak air............ENERGY EFFICINET...........HA.............and then they want to blame it on the supplier.........they come and shove insulation in the windows and say that should fix it I'm sorry but dont you think that they should have came that way.I think its a cheap fix by them and that they sell cheap windows.
just remeber if it sounds to good to be true then it is.That is Window World of Peoria, they had one in Bloomington, but i guess they sucked so much that they had to close the doors.bf24d2e
You may also like
- "THEY GET -5000 STARS! I thought I was getting a good deal from a good company when I chose Luna. I should have read the reviews here first. My..."
- "This company deals with â€œhalf truths.â€ Upon hiring, you are promised a seemingly incredible income, with all types of advancement opportunities. Strictly for the birds.As a salesperson, you are..."
- "I purchased a new in ground pool and concrete patio around the pool from Leisure Tech NY late last year. The work is beyond terrible. Their work is sloppy and..."
- "Do NOT do business please!These people are a fraud. I answered an ad on craigslist for a housekeeper position. I was supposedly hired. I received a check a few day..."
- "I spent over $5,000 on a bedroom suite and it was given to me with many flaws as the pictures show. Customer service within the store is terrible..."
- "My Husband experience is to say the least 'SAD'. My order # 9163244 was all rubbish. The two Sara Margin two looked 'used and cheap' colours are faded. The..."
- "My husband bought me a bracelet in December of 2013 with about 6 charms. Within one week, one rhinestone from the link locket fell out along with a single rhinestone..."
- "Why is Department of Social Services threatening their Clients with lies? My name is Craig Sears and I am a survivor of a Traumatic Brain Injury TBI. The US says we..."
- "The right side is higher than the left side & very bulky under the cup &it needs to be shortened ? ..."