Houston, Texas
1.1K views
2.5

We had all our windows replaced in Oct 2012 and thought all was good. We were going through the process of changing home owner's and windstorm insurance when we discovered all WAS NOT good.

Our window install never passed inspection by the engineer and Window World never followed through! I had to threaten to get the BBB and an attorney involved to even get a call back. The installer and the engineer came out at the same time and the engineer told them exactly what to do to correct the problem. We set another appt to have them come back out for the corrections.

The idiots set them wrong again. Since they have to move them in even farther, all the blinds we purchased after the windows were installed were a waste of money ($500) and my husband has to miss ANOTHER day of work.

We are in the Gulf Coast area and can't get our windstorm insurance until the incompetent people get their *** together. I am beyond angry and will tell everyone I know not to use this company!

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Window.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• Window World poor service