Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show
They frist crew came to my house and did a great job. It looked great but they were missing a window. Chapter 2 Try to get anyone on the phone is nearly imposible, when you leave a message it take days to get called back. They are on manager number 3 in six months...

Window world lie about$189.00 windows

advertise for a 189.00 window, but when the sales reps come to home, nothing is 189.00.

Window World did 100 dollar windows 7 years ago if we did all our windows. It was 800 to do 8 windows.

Those guys are no different than car dealers and ac thieves. They will charge you as much as they can get you to pay

I used their services replaced 7 window. The best thing I ever did.

With energy efficiency Windows.

They were 100 percent perfect my electric bill dropped 25-50$ a month. I'm in the process off doing my second home now with them.

My windows were great. $189 on a wood house.

Brick home will be more to tear out old window. They did a superior job for me and my daughter.

they should pass a law stopping company's like this form lying and scamming people..

You really expected quality windows for $189? You must be some kind of special ***.

If you pay for something and it seems too good to be true, it is. So many of you take the lowest price and somehow expect great service. Number one piece of advise when working on home improvement project is to visit the vendor's office and see what it looks like.

If he is doing business out of a storage unit and a pickup, run. Review online and BBB sites before giving anyone a flipping nickel.

@Anonymous

Hey *** its actually true. I personally paid for 189.00 for EACH window from Window World in GA so quit putting people down.

They were AWESOME windows!! Not sure if they changed the price but back then it was the real deal and very high quality double pane windows that open from the inside. Now who's the loser?

Mr. Anonymous that's who.

@Anonymous

for your information,i just had windows installed last year and they ARE NOT 189 so I gues you really are the loser and liar! they tell you it is that price but after they add their extras,it comes out more than 189!

@Anonymous

Guess what, when you add extras and options it is pretty common to have to PAY MORE!!! It's not like adding lettuce to a hamburger it's like adding a sunroof to a car, see if the dealer will charge you for it!

@Anonymous

Why must good Windows be expensive? I have looked at cheap Windows and the most expensive and they all seem to be much more similar than different.

Is us pec that there is a huge profit margin on this product. When you mass produce them how can it be so costly to slap together some cheap recycled vinyl into a frame and install glass and hardware that you buy from someone else?

cpmplaints about 189 dollar window

I got 5 windows from window world 08/2013. The windows fog up in the kitchen and I have not seen any reduction in my utility bill. I only replaced the windows in my living room and kitchen and the cost was over $2200, I a really disappointed in their product and would not refer these windows to any friends or relatives.

#1205978
@andyinjaxon

You need to fight them and make them fix your windows!!! Contact the BBB and make them fix it!

#1252040
@andyinjaxon

Window World Warranty covers that as long as they installed all you have to do is call. sometimes gas goes bad in windows.

hence the warranty that they have. do your research.

@andyinjaxon

Chain is only as strong as it’s weakest link. If you only replace some windows you won’t see energy savings.

And fogging uo is from you cooking without a vent. Any cool surface will condense moisture in the air.I’ve had them replace all the windows in my home as well as my sisters and a rental.My utility bill dropped dramatically. My windows were very old.Also they’re lifetime guaranteed even if you put a baseball through it. Or if the deal breaks and the seem to get dirty on the inside of the glass.

There is a serial number in the track that’s easy to read. I calle led them up, gave them the serial number and they made a brand new window and brought it out no charge.They are 189 for any window up to a certain size. (I only had one window too big for that and it’s like 5x8). Then it’s $50 to install and $50 if the wood trim outside is rotted, they’ll wrap it in aluminum.

Now, there is a lead abatement cost the government imposed a few years back on any home improvement on a house built before ‘78 and finally they have a site cost of a couple hundred dollars that covers basicakkynremiving the old windows.No hidden fees.

No bait and switch. They advertise the cost of the window.I don’t see people trying their pass a law against dominoes when they find out delivery is extra.

I am complaining because of the customer service! I purchased windows from them & they were supposed to be installed on Friday, April 18, 2014.

However, it was pouring down rain. So, I called them to cancel. NO ONE ANSWERED EVERY TIME I CALLED, Found out it was Good Friday. However, I did get a call from the installer who was already on his way with our windows.

I told him it was raining and that I tried to call the office/sales room and no one answered. He told me they had a holiday - Good Friday! Really! Why do the installers have to work with no one manning the customer service calls in case of issues like rain!

Okay so I have to wait until Monday. NO ONE called me. I had to call them. I scheduled it for today, April 245h.

They assured me I would be the first on their installations. They told me to expect the people between 9 and 11 a.m. It is NOW 11:30 and they are still not here. Oh, they called me about an hour ago and said it would be a little after 11.

Yea right.

I hate waiting at doctors' offices but having to wait on a product that you have spent a lot of money on as well as no customer service when they are sending out installers on a holiday with no customer service call center, is not very good customer appreciation.

@Anonymous

Who doesn't know when it's a holiday. They were coming out anyway to fix your old tired windows.

NO ONE called me- geez what a whiner!!

So nobody called you- big deal. People like you always want top treatment because you're "entitled." Get off your rear end and put on your big-girl pants and get a life...

You are right 189.00 a Big lie ....12 windows for a ranch style house $ 6,956.00. What Washington math 12 x 189.00 = $ 6,456.00

@no more BS

What did you add on - we had basic white windows put in for less than 400 each and no one came in less. It seems you are upgrading the basic window.

We love our windows

Honesty and Integrity

#619730

Had an estimate today because i saw the advertisement of Any Window, any size $189 on their tv advertisement. Fr one replacement bedroom window, normal size, $387.

Despite me telling them I would dispose of my own window (father-in-law recycles them), they still wanted to charge me $115 for that. Fir three windows and a door, they estimated th cost at $7525. REALLY? I can go to Lowe's and do the same job with the same materials for under $1500.

Their tv ad is clearly false advertising because they say $189 installed. $387 is not $189.

for Robin......."Phone Book?" Progressive companies watching the bottom line in very competitive markets just do not advertise in the phone book anymore-the return on investment is next to $0.00. Have your son or daughter make a Christmas tree out of it like we did when we were young.

Then recycle it.

A quality vinyl replacement window from a reputable company should cost you about $800 per window on average. This would have low e glass, and standard trim molding on the interior with complete installation, tax, and permits if required.

@Wow, the compaints!

NO! $800 is way high. You can get a very good window installed for about $400-500 depending on the bells and whistles.

Sorry to say but a Headline of "Any Window $189.00" is just not realistic. When reading these headline offers you really need to think about what the saying your long past relatives told you. "WHAT THE BIG PRINT GIVETH THE SMALL PRINT TAKETH AWAY," IF IT SOUND TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT PROBABLY IS."

So come on...Please $189.00 for a replacement window....REALLY. What about quality, warranty, who is going to install this and then come back when it leaks destroying your Pergo floor which needs to be totally replaced because when the water penetrated backing and the boards just warped and popped up.

And please do not try to do it yourself, it seems easy but if you do it wrong, there again it will leak. I haven't even talked about measuring and ordering the window and getting it correct. I have had employees mess that up more than I care to admit.

Like others, saw the "$189 ANY window installed" deal. Estimator came out yesterday and said the total for four windows would be over $1300. False advertising.

@C

You should read the add $189 any white Double hung window - note you have to pay for extras just like any thing low-e, argon,brick mold wrap

You should look at the whole ad before making a false statements your self :grin

@Slate

Had the estimater at the house pricing on window for 453.50 I just told him there is the door please leave. When to ace hardware store got a window for 180 and installed it. I am very happy with ace hardware.

@Anonymous

They came to my house and I also got an estimate for right at $2,000 for 5 windows replaced..this from the starting price of the $189.00 any size window installed. My windows are all 29 x 54 that need replacing.

They fail to tell you that they no longer do the $189.00 installed...installation is now in addition to the $189. The windows run about $400.00 a piece installed...thats the low end window...they go up from there depending on the insulating gas and UV protections you want. I agree their ads are somewhat misleading. It also takes several weeks from the time you order the windows until the time they can install them.

Plan on about 2 months from measuring your windows until they come out to install. BTW, the same exact window that they are selling for $189.00 can be purchased at Lowes for $115.00...if you know someone who can install them.

I did the same thing about a year ago. There was a sagging floor unaednerth and rotten wood.

The total bill was around $1100 if I remember correctly. That the door, materials, and 2 days of labor for two guys.

You could probably have it done for $800 with a mid quality door. That's $800 per door, but you could probably negotiate a better price since you are doing 3.

THE SALES RESPRESENTATIVE WAS LARRY GOODWIN,HE IS SO FRIENDLY AND EXPLAIN ALL PERFECTLY..THANK YOU SO MUCH.I BE READY FOR MY WINDOW IN A MONTH

si estan las ventanas a 189.00 *** la montura,yo escoji unas de mejor calidad,solo me preocupa lo que cobran si las ventanas tienen plomo..son muy amables,todo lo explican perfectamente y creo en su honestidad,inclusive el senor que vino,vio algo en mi casa y me dio un consejo,que puede sarvar la vida de cada uno de nosotros,grasias pronto pondre todas mis ventanas *** ellos..

The $189 is a good value for a rental property or very low income housing. LoE/Argon is a must and every window should have for energy efficiencies.

This is extra like everything else. This is a volume driven company w/ scary installers with a window that statistically does not perform compared to other windows. A successful window company cannot sell a window w/everything for under $450 if you want them to survive long term and be able to service you 10+years from now. Same price $189 for 17 years?

Not that ***. Are you?

This company is dishonest and advertises falsely. The $189.00 advertisement is bull.

It has been exactly 73 days and still no windows and no correspondence. They aren't even listed in the phone book.

I had to look their number on google. ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD

Window Man

Compared to the quality of more expensive windows, you won't get much for $189. However, if the installation is decent and they don't fail right away, they'll probably seem like a huge improvement over the windows you replace.

If you plan to stay in your home for more than 5-10 years, though, the quality will become a much greater issue. Saving now and having to replace again in 10-15 years doesn't make for much of a bargain.

window world came out and quoted $2645 for 8 replacement windows. this is the 189.00 window.

189.00 x 7 = 913.00, add one size window only comes in higher grade + 235.00. then add $600.00 "prep to code trim kits?"(is this not installation?), +130.00 "mull to form Multi-unit" existing windows (installation?), +2 obscure glass (option I wanted),=100.00 setup & disposal fee (installation?), 179.00 permits & fees. the total order should have been by his quote = $2235.00. where'd he get 2645 from?

If you include installation as they advertise -- my cost should have been $1535.00. I would pay for the permit, windows, obscure glass. What "includes installation" mean to you? I would save $1110.00 if it was how they advertise!!!!

*** prob do it myself now ** And I was given "special pricing" with a 4 day deadline to decide because I was a satisfied PAST customer in another state-8 years ago !!!!!

Just makes you think --- wouldn't you agree?!!!

Bought 10 windows in Nov. 2010.

Installers were great and most importantly the windows are great. No fogged panes, no air leaks and no calls for service and a reduction in my heat and electric bills. Price was as agreed. I did pay more for a higher grade window, that would permit me to take the tax deduction in 2010.

Very pleased and surprised at these negative comments. It must be at the local level where the problems exist and I live in Texas!

I was not planning on getting new windows, but did want a price, they came out 2 weeks ago, we could have ordered the 189 windows ( yes installed) but we did want to go to a higher grade, ours were around 2700 for 10 windows, installed,

loved them, and the work they did

#319721

I've seen ads both in print and on TV regarding the $189 installed replacement window, but when I called the Fairmont, West Virginia Window World store today, I was told they have no $189 window, but do have one for $200, plus a $175 fee for measuring and disposal. What's up with the false advertising??

Glad I checked out this website and your reviews. Can't imagine they will be in business for too long.

I was planning to call WW for replacing 20 windows.

I will take my business someplace else now. Looks like a sleazy operation.

Thanks for all your comments.

CHRIS, I HATE TO SAY THAT WHAT YOUY SAIS IS NOT COMMON SENCE, WINDOW WORLD SALESMAN OFFER 189.00 FOR WINDOW AND INSTALL , INSTALL MEANS INSTALL, DO YOU BUY SHOES WITH OUT LACES, A BURGER WITHOUT BREAD, A HOUSE WITH OUT THE ROOF? THERE ARE A TON OF CUSTOMERS THAT HAVE BEEN MISLEAD BY SALESMEN, SO COMMOND SENCE IS NOT THE ISSUE HERE, WHT WAS SAID IN THE ADVERSMENT AND AT THE TABLE IS.

#196363

I replaced 7 windows from window world about 8 years ago all are great NO PROBLEMS

all these lies are spread by their competitors who cannot or do not want to sell windows at such a low price

1. Would someone post a picture of the $189.00

window?

2. I still don't understand how they can do it so cheap?

3. If you have aluminum window frames; they have to saw the frames flush to the siding, and

saw off the drip edge. Flash the new window.

and take away the old window?

4. Something doesn't add up. If the catch is their cheap single pane windows, it still doesn't

add up?

5. please post pictures!!!!!!

@dano

189.00 is a very cheap non-energy star rated window to replace wood windows. Pocket replacement as it is called in the industry.

The $189.00 any window installed has limitations.

You have to have a wood window. You must buy the cheapest, crappiest window available. It does not include any trim work. Etc.

It's a sales gimmick people.

Oldest trick in the book. Get a salesman in the home sitting down with you.

That's 90% of the battle. Once they do that, they are counting on you seeing the "need" for all those add-ons.

please keep me in the loop...

I was very happy with the salesman who came- promptly, a long way to show me a sample window and talk. He was nice, and not at all pushy.

I have not signed a contract,but the price was exactly like they advertised.

The truth is, I was pleasantly surprised.I don't want to make a mistake. Please- more comments about Window World.

i am planning to put 10 new windows in my house and I want to be sure that I get A GOOD DEAL.

:upset After nearly a year of disruption to my life from Window World not correcting the problems they created in my home, damages to my property caused during installation, windows that aren't legal, aren't safe. Window World has had their Charter to do business in the state of Texas revoked for failing to keep current a Registered Agent in the state of Texas, see corporate division of the Secretary of State for Texas.

In addition their warranty with the Good Housekeeping Seal has turned into an ordeal like a dog chasing it's tail. You get no where! The windows are hard to open and close, posing a danger for anyone who can't open them during an emergency. There are gaps around the windows that allow air/water in.

Energy efficient they certainly aren't.

If you are in the state of Texas, hand it over to The Voss Law Firm to resolve the matter! www.TheVossLawFirm.com

I am glad I read these comments. They certainly reflect poor business.

Now I know I had better go to Home Depot for my windows.

Thanks for the heads up! :?

@Jill Hamilton

I would recommend you look beyond Home Depot and Lowe's as their windows are not the best in quality either, not from what I have seen in their store examples: they are loose, have play, and the workmanship does not seem to be there.

@Inquiring

The windows Lowes keeps in stock are not meant to be the greatest. They are meant to be a window that can meet the competitive price point of other retailers in-stock option.

Show me a great 36x60 window for under 180 bucks and I'll show you where Santa is keeping my presents at.

For a contractor looking to just put up a house, they are a great option. For a homeowner looking to remodel their house with higher quality products, we have special order windows that are among the best in the industry.

If you want cheap windows go to window world.If you want good windows consider going somewhere else.window world windows may be a good value for the price.Also you are not the last person who will own your house.You have a responsibility to maintain it properly for future owners. :p

I am a sub-contractor for window world in mississippi. I have done most of the installs for this branch for over a year.

I am a former home builder who had to find other work when the housing market crashed. The 189 price is for wood windows coming out of your house, installation incuded, with no aluminum wrap on the outside. Metal windows coming out are extra because they take longer to get out, so window world has to pay me more for it. Wrap or trim work is extra because it cost them more, for materials and my labor.

My experience so far with WW as a subcontractor is great. The branch that is work with is a bunch of honest, stand-up people that are really there to help people. They have taken many losses for no reason just to make customers happy.

There are a few people out there that think they are always getting ripped off, no matter who they deal with. That's just psychological aspect of humans.

lOOK U GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR ...I HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH WW...I HAD 27 WINDOWS INSTALLED FOE $8900...I KNEW GOING INTO WHAT THE COST WERE AND WAS FINE WITH IT..THE WINDOWS ARE FANTASTIC AND THE INSTALLER DID A GREAT JOB...I WILL BE PUTTING THEM INTO MY 2ND HOME AS WELL AS MY RENTAL....THIS WAS FROM WW OF PA -HUNTINGDON

I dont understand how $189 is a lie. This is the base price for the window and installation, if you want options of course they are extra.

Thats expected as i have common sense i guess and some dont. Goto Mcdonalds and you buy a hamburger, but wait you want cheese?, thats 10 cents, my cable $60 oh you want HD channels thats $10, My mustang base $20k oh leather seats that $2000. thats how the world and business operates, why would windows be any different. oh the ad sais $189 but comes out to 195-200 after taxes what?

Taxes cmon value menu at wendys is 99 cents, not tell me when in the world have you ever paid 99 cents for a cheeseburger comes out to $1.06.

People are fools, i had just got my windows installed this past wknd. i read this site a while back and was leery about what i read, but then decided to have them come out and see for myself, definetly glad i did, it was cold this weekend with snow and my room is so much more comfortable than the rest of my house as i only did part of my windows.

I had Window World install windows at 3 different rental properties i own, every single installation went perfect, they cleaned up after themselves. I didnt like the fact that i had to put down a deposit but did so anyhow, seems this is kinda standard for the industry, but they came right out within weeks to install.

After seeing the quality of windows i decided to get them install at my personal home, once again perfect, ive definetly noticed the difference in heating bill, i also referred them to my sister once again great service. her son broke the glass out in the living room window and they fixed it for FREE!!!

My problem began when I was told by the salesman that he could condense four windows into two windows saving me money. On installation day the installer, the one that spoke english (question does Window World pay workman's compensation?) That they couldn't replace the windows otherwise they'd have to cut large holes in my walls and they couldn't fix the holes they'd just leave them.

Well, that was horrible! I called W.W. and was promptly told I'd have to pay $700.00 more, and it wasn't written in the contract, so in effect they could install whatever they wanted, even non-energy efficient windows! It's all about getting things in writing.

Still mad at Window World? Take them to Mediation, just not with the Better Business Bureau since they get paid by Window World, most communities have free Mediation. Look it up online or with your court system.

That is what I've done. Assert your Rights as a consummer, and you'll be happy in the end you did!

What I tried to write but was omitted by this website is: Do not remove the manufacturers labels from the windows. Read them.

Do they have the Argon Gas, Low E that you paid them to install. If one is missing, it's not energy efficient. Call the permits department and have a building inspector read your labels. Next, I think most of the discontentment with Window World is because of the promises made by the salesman, that your windows will look just like the pictures in the brochure with the very expensive looking trim work/ casing around the windows, and the lure of $189.00 per window.

Both of these lures hold no truth to them. It's deception, and no one likes to feel they have been deceived. Worse to feel there is nothing that can be done about it, except complain to a website like this. It's gotten to the point a consummer must assert their Rights, which most don't even know they have.

When you sign a contract, and money is paid, you have Rights! You have the Rights to pursue them for implied or expressed warrantes. Things that would have a negative impact on you if you had know about them before you signed the contract, I didn't know I had to have permits pulled for the windows to be replaced, and deed restriction. If you don't do this, you are crossing legal boundaries, and this would have a negative impact on you if you went to sell your home!

Window World knows about permits, knows about deed restriction, knows about warrantees, it's their business! Insist you have all promises fulfilled, all necessary permits and approvals from Homeowner Associations, all warrantees in writing! You have Rights as a consummer!

You just don't know it, and that is what they like! GET SMART!

I've had the city building inspector inspect the windows they installed. I've been given 180 days to have them removed.

They pose a danger, not tempered where they are suppose to be, and not all are energy efficient. Called the Energy Star commission, they have started action against Window World. No longer do they have anything about Energy Star on their website. Probably being investigate for Fraud.

Since the Houston BBB was eager to shut down my complaint in favor of Window World and keeping their high ratings, could be something there that will have to be investigated. Don't *** your labels that come with the new windows. Read them, my Solar Heat Gain Coefficient on a large picture window is 0.60... the maximum allowed by the government to be energy efficient is 0.40.

If yours is higher like mine, report it to Energy Star and you must report it to the Attorney General in your state.

Keep your paper records. Promises implied, like they include the trim work around the windows as in the pictures in their brochure will be necessary to write down and keep handy.

I had 9 windows replaced for around $3200(middle grade) All the complaints that I hear seam so out of character. They came when they would and finished in less than a day.

The $189 per window is just a technicality.

Its the "starts at 189" that gets you. Thats not encluding the installation and the trim work.

For about the same price you could get them at home. thats for the same or cheaper quality windows.

My Dad was taken the same way. He is a senior citizen.

My father paid 2750.00 for windows that you can stick your entire hand between the trim and windows. They are ill fitted. They said that they did not promise the trim...only the windows. They did not count on the fact that he is a retired construction worker.

Unfortunately, he is an honest and religious man and felt that he should pay them then. First, they could have retaliated and return to take their shoddy work. Secondly, my Dad met the two so called "sub contractors" alone. This issue could have ended worse than my father receiving faulty windows and being bilked out of 2750.00.

When my Dad finally allowed one of us to assist him, they claimed that the sub contractors did not really work for them. Therefore, we will REALLY see them in court. I am filing a complaint with the Atorney General.

I would suggest that you do the same. :( :( :( :( :(

Mine are not installed yet, but my SIGNED CONTRACT for $2750 for 11 windows (4000 series) details out to $200 per window including 8% tax, pus $50 per window for exterior trim including 8% tax,installation included.

Promised installation 6 to 8 weeks, will try to get done before Christmas 09. :grin

we purchased 7 energy star windows with the argon gas and low e glass when we decided to replace the 7 windows in our mobile home we thought man all the stuff the salesperson was telling us would save a great deal of money on heating and cooling our homne what a fool we were its only nov 16 and it hasnt been below 35 degrees here and in the evenings all our furnace does is run its like having purchased 7 windo screens instead of 7 windows

It is your fault for not reviewing your contract and following up with the salesman. It took weeks longer than I expected wwindows to be installed, but overall experience was a 9 out of 10 from Window World!

let me know if you start calss action suit - I'll join you in no time!

I had a window world salesman at my house. I was with him the whole time while he was measuring and numbering the 5 windows I needed to replace. We came to agreement of a price a little below $300 per window and he began to write the agreement.

The contract said the job will be completed within 3 to 4 weeks.

After 7 weeks I called the company and I finally got the installers at the nouse only to find out that they have 4 instead of 5 windows. I looked at the contract and surprise, surprise - it said 4 windows.

I called the office again and I was told that I have to pay additionally for one more window.

I am 100 percent convinced that I was ripped off intentionally because I was looking at the piece of paper the sales person was writing numbers and there was measurments for 5 windows but he wrote 4 windows on the contract (which I was *** enough not to read) with the same total amount we agreed to initially for 5 windows.

The trick is they bring one less window to your house, then you look what's in the contract but you are told it is too late and you are told you have to pay for one more window - what else can you do but agree since they already have your downpayment.

The contract said the job will be completed within 3 to 4 weeks.

It's called "bate and switch", and it's illegal. But until you complain about it to the Attorney General, you aren't going to get anywhere.

You can find the Attorney General online put in what state you live in. Once they receive enough complaints about Window World, they'll go after them. And you might be getting your money back if they start a class action suit!

Nothing to loose by reporting it... everything to gain if you do!

If you can find a window even close to that, that is energy star tell us. I got mine for $500 a window, half the prive of the other guys.

View more comments (65)
Loss
Window World windows are made by another company.They do not have their own manufacturing plant. There is nothing wrong with the windows themselves...it is the independent installers that make the problems. These guys are the bottom of the bucket when it comes to...

Connected with the mob

Review
Window World Inc. a.k.a World of Windows in Houston Texas was hired to replace my home's windows with the Low E Argon Gas Double Pane Windows to qualify for the $1500.00 tax credit. What I got was damages to my window sills, holes in my drywall, damages to my wood...

My wife had our windows replaced by ww over a year or more ago. We recently recieved a threatening letter from them saying we owed them money and they had repeatedly tried to contact us!

Ummm,, we have the receipts showing we approved payment of all amounts and have never recieved any communications from them since they installed the windows.

Why should we alow the incompetence of these people upset us? I wish we had some recourse for the distress these people cause.

Window World Window
The owner of Window World Escondido Ca is a liar and has ruined my house. I was trying to improve my home to sell it, and now it looks like *** and I've lost thousands of dollars to these jerks. Stay away!!! They give you a lovely brochure making everything seem...

Hey happy Window World people. I'll bet you didn't read the manufacturer's label before you removed it from the windows!

You might not have gotten the windows you paid for! I didn't, but of course I read labels, not lips!

Window World Window
I schedualed a 1:00 and he showed at 12:55.The estimate was better than I expected and way below competition.I`ll get back to you on the install.The salesman seemed honest and polite.jj ffd dfdfd fdf gdg dg wegt w fsaf af ewf gs g gw wefw f wf fwe gf wg wergwreg w g...

Nooby, what would he be reporting to the AG? That they were on time with a low price?

Please read the posts before you go spamming negative comments on them. You obviously are just posting to try to downgrade the company.

Also to the OP, please don't let your cat finish your posts......er we,0324,43 2m 4 3832 4j23 j42342 3kljlj klfjds f9d sifd si9

Review
I called for someone to come to my home to give me an estimate. I got the appointment time that I asked for. Two hours before the appointment, the salesperson called me and asked me to reschedule. After numerous phone calls back and forth for a new time, he finally...

Out of 300 stores thousands of installers bound to be bad apples somewhere... for endless people to bash a,company over few slack people is ignorant ..

get a hobby stop throwing trash at people u don't know in the least ...when u say WINDOW WORLD u r targeting more people than,u know alot whom take great pride in there work and product ..if u have that serious of an issue ..try corporate. ..they will and have done corporate take overs..

Window World Window
me and my wife subcontracter for window world it was one of the worst experiences i have ever had far as my employment. just let me say what they did to us.we have to show up thursday morning to unload semi truck for free or we wont get a job.we werent allowed to use...

Window world treats all of their employeesike *** and pay them very poorly its sad

Review
On their TV ads they claim that Pres. Obama passed a law that will give consumers a tax credit for energy savings. That is NOT true, the tax law was passed under the Bush administration. It's is a minor detail to some, but to others, it is not. I think credit...

WOW! *** much?

you wasted your time over this? Get a life!

Review
We purchased 7 windows from Window World in Hatfield, PA. 3 of the panes in the windows were wrong and one screen was ripped. They agreed to make it right and said we should withhold part of the balance until it was corrected. We kept less than $400 from a total order...
#720595

I've been looking for a patio door. After reading this customer's experience, I'm wondering if Window World's high national rating included customer service experience.

The sales rep gave me a warranty to read that turned out to be significantly different from the one I read on the Window World site. This rep didn't even know why; saying he'd get back to me with the answer? The sun has come up eight time since then. Connecting the dots refreshes my memory on the sort of lax way the rep answered my concerns about method of installation and quality of the door.

It was like he was saying, 'whada-yah-want-for- :? a-cheap-price,top notch?' :?