I signed the contract and was immediately charged $9000 half of the bill I was told someone would contact me and the work would be completed in 6-8 weeks. No one called.

I called and the measurer came out and added another window with cost and an additional $1500 in siding not in the original estimate and asked me to sign an addendum. Meanwhile, the initial estimate of 6-8 weeks went to 4-6 months even though my card was charged. I am still trying to cancel the contract and they said they would send me the email with the form but haven't. The mistake of the window counting the salesman blamed me for saying I didn't tell him that I wanted the 2 garage windows done, saying he was never in my garage.

He wrote garage and put the stickers on the windows himself and I have pictures with his handwriting on it on the garage windows. He said the mistake was me not asking to have those windows included but I guess forgot there were 2 windows in the garage and he underestimated my windows were 19 not 20 including the garage so that would be 21 including the garage windows not 20 so he lied to cover up his mistake. 4-6 months after charging your credit card is too long of a wait.

The story changes and the communication is very poor. Never again!

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Window Replacement Estimate.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments