Toledo, Ohio

I had my windows installed in September 2016.I wish I had my old windows yet.

Related: Window World - Window Installation Review

They did a horrid job. My picture window is bowed and I have a quarter inch gap on both sides..They damaged my siding in the back..I have holes and dents..My new door, is not installed the right way and It broke..and leaks...Caulk that I had to beg them to come back and do on the outside..is falling off. 4 people questioned me about the caulk on the outside of the windows. I have a few windows that leak..

I spent 4,769.00, and my siding is going to be more to replace. There are more photos, and I do know a Lawyer in Toledo, Ohio just settled a case with a consumer not that long ago.

Hate to go that route, but it is looking that I will have to.

Review about: Window World Window Installation.

I didn't like: Rude staff, How they handle complaints.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments

LynneCarroll17

And, Just filed my complaint to the BBB of Toledo, Ohio. I am woman...Hear me ROAR!