I had my windows installed in September 2016.I wish I had my old windows yet.

They did a horrid job. My picture window is bowed and I have a quarter inch gap on both sides..They damaged my siding in the back..I have holes and dents..My new door, is not installed the right way and It broke..and leaks...Caulk that I had to beg them to come back and do on the outside..is falling off. 4 people questioned me about the caulk on the outside of the windows. I have a few windows that leak..

I spent 4,769.00, and my siding is going to be more to replace. There are more photos, and I do know a Lawyer in Toledo, Ohio just settled a case with a consumer not that long ago.

Hate to go that route, but it is looking that I will have to.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of window world window installation from Window World and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Window World to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was rude staff and how they handle complaints. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Window World for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments

LynneCarroll17
Springfield, Missouri, United States #1227090

And, Just filed my complaint to the BBB of Toledo, Ohio. I am woman...Hear me ROAR!