Burgettstown, Pennsylvania
1.1K views
2.4

Update by user Sep 10, 2015

As of today, still no results. We have issues with all 10 windows, FLIES, yes flies, getting in between the window and the screen, then crawling through into our house.

I have pictures! Never had this problem with our old windows!

9 days from today it will 1 year since we signed our contract, worst mistake ever!!! Have tried contacting by email, so I have record of the conversation, and no reply.

Update by user Apr 10, 2015

As of today April 10, we are still waiting for repairs to windows (the insulating pads, some are there, some fell off, some not there at all). Update on the leaky window, that has been resolved because the siding installers finally realized that all the holes that they put in our roof for the scaffolding were not filled/caulked properly. I repaired all of the damage done to the wall from the window installer.

Update by user Mar 19, 2015

It has been 1 week, and we are still waiting for work to be completed......it has been a 6 month process from the time that we signed our contract.

Original review posted by user Mar 12, 2015

Service was great until the windows were ordered. We signed our contract on 9/19/2014, was told by our salesman that we would be contacted to install windows 6-8 weeks from then.

When we called in November, we were then told windows would not be installed until February, said they were so busy on installations, needless to say I fought with them and windows were installed in December. One guy was sent out to install ten windows, in one day, this was our first clue that this was a mistake. By the time he got to the last few windows, it was dark and he wanted to leave and told us he wasn't sure when he could come back to finish. My husband used the lights on his work truck to give enough light to finish, but by this time he was tired and started to do *** work.

We still have issues with 8 windows (we only had 10 windows installed). At the time of purchasing windows, we purchased siding, gutters and downspouts. We were told right after window installation, siding would be started and finished in 2 days. This work wasn't finished until 2/5/2015, and is STILL NOT FINISHED.

We are still waiting on a gutter, a downspout, dealing with a leaky window, etc. and now we find damage to siding because of the unprofessional way it was installed. Work like this should not de done in 19 degree weather, I knew this but was reassured that it would be fine to do. Mr.Black was notified 2/5/2015 of work that still needed to be completed or repaired, received a follow up email 2/6/2015, and no follow up call until 3/6/2015, spoke to Anthony on this day and had to ask me why our folder was on his desk.

Therefore showing a lack of communication between your employees. Mark, a service man with this company came 3/11/2015 to replace the screens that were damaged during siding/gutter installation, he was made aware of all of the other issues we are having, took pictures and stated "this should not be happening" Well Mark, it is and this was the worst MISTAKE ever. We should've read the reviews first before paying over $12,000 for work that has yet to be completed (we owe about $3600, of which the entire amount they will not get until we are happy!!)!!

Very unhappy, don't put your trust in this company, I have no idea how they are still in business after all of these complaints. Terrible, horrible......

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Window.

Reason of review: ALL OF THE ABOVE.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Window World Cons: Unprofessional installation, Customer service and quality, Lack of customer service.

• Siding