Buffalo, New York

Buffalo NY. We placed our order on 06/18/15 and were told the windows would be installed in Mid August.

when we got back from a family vacation on 08/24/15 I contacted window world about the installation. I ended up leaving several messages for the install department but never received a call back. I finally contacted the sales rep who took our order, he said he would look into it and call me back. Several days later I called him again, oops he forgot.

After about two weeks of calling and leaving messages I finally got a call back, my order was NEVER placed, they took my deposit but never placed my order. They sent out someone to re-measure my windows and promised they would be in in 2 to 3 weeks. Again I had to leave several messages for the install department, I finally got an install date. The windows were put in however a bathroom window at ground level did not have the privacy finish so this window had to be reordered at my cost, WTF!

My brother who ordered windows in late July just got his five windows installed and they are ALL the wrong size. Learn from our mistake, DO NOT ORDER WINDOWS FROM WINDOW WORLD!

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Window Installation.

Reason of review: Poor customer service & order issues.

Comments