1500 N Florida Mango Rd #16b, West Palm Beach, FL 33409, USA

Signed our contract July 4, 2018 as of today still waiting for them to be installed.

A job with 20 windows and 2 doors over &20k, this has gotten to be ridiculous.

Was scheduled the week of Thanksgiving but, then they wanted to reschedule because they realized it would take 4 days instead of 3. Rescheduled for the next week after changing vacation time. Come Monday no show, I called they confirmed it was scheduled for 11/26 through 11/29 but couldn’t say what time they were going to be there. Tuesday no show, I called and after speaking to 3 people was finally told, they forgot to call us and let us know they wouldn’t be installing because they didn’t have any help and had to hire more people.

Called today and spoke with Kevin the GM that we had to take the Jan. 7th 2019 date or wait longer no other choice!

Very poor customer service and if I learned nothing else, make sure there is an install by date in the contract. Before we signed the contract we were given a verbal of 10-12 weeks.

Sure wish I had done some more research on this company.

Hoping to save someone else the frustration of dealing with this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Installation.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments