Virginia Beach, Virginia

I guess it's all in the name. We have pruchased windows from Window World in Va. Beach Overall pleased, had to have two replaced but ok. We decided to get them to install 2 new doors (front and storm). Expensive but thought I'd at least have professionals install. We had the doors installed 3 months ago and am still waiting for one door to be replaced. They can never come at your convenience. I've now scheduled an appt to replace the door 2 months out. Will never use them again......

customer service reps need to go back to school as well. Not very friendly and never has initiated some kind of 'help' to accommodate the repair job. I had to call back to get the appt I have now (sked 6 weeks from now).

Not too bad for windows (pricey) but don't get them to do anything else.

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Installation.

Comments

We at Window World of Tidewater care about our customers. After all, satisfied customers are what continue to make our growing business possible.

We make every effort to accommodate a customer’s schedule so as not to create undue hardship especially where a service matter is concerned. If a requested time is not available due to prior commitments then we schedule the first available time that is convenient for both parties.

Please know that if a cancellation occurs on a customer’s original requested date we will make every effort to reschedule accordingly. We notify the customer as quickly as possible so they have time to adjust their schedule if possible.

Feel free to give us a call if you would like to learn more about the products and services offered by Window World of Tidewater.

Josh Reed

757-518-2998

We are sorry to learn of your issues with your local Window World. If we might be of assistance please call us at 1-866-740-2100. If you prefer email please go to our contact page at www.windowworld.com.

Please let us know you are contacting us in reference to this posting.

Customer Relations Department