8814 Veterans Blvd #17, Metairie, LA 70003, USA
1.2
Additional Fees
Style and Design

Once your windows are ordered and you have a problem you are transferred from person to person, non of whom speak to one and other. My Windows all 40 something of them were installed over a year ago some are still leaking, at one of which did not leak prior to the new windows.

Over a year at least 10 different people have come out all of whom did nothing but caulk the windows. They were just put in one year ago by Window World (bull in a china cabinet crew) which are all sub-contractors. I don't think any of these guys brought a ladder they used mine which could not reach some windows so they hung out of my windows from the inside trying to caulk. One while trying to caulk attic windows from the inside fell through my ceiling knocking down my light fixture causing a large hole in my ceiling.

No one called about the damage it cost me $400 to fix. At one point one of these subs said he was ordering casing for the windows that leaked. I thought this was going to work.

When Window World made a appointment, which I thought was to replace the casings and stop the windows from leaking, when they arrived the subs started caulking again NO NEW CASINGS.

These windows have leaking and getting worse for over a year since Window World replaced them. Water is running between my walls causing sheet rock damage, damaging my Wood Window Frames and encouraging termite damage Angry :

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Window Installation.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: STOP MY NEW WINDOWS FROM LEAKING WHICH I PAID FOR AND COMPENSATE ME FOR THE DAMAGE DONE FROM WORKER FALLING THROUGH MY CEILING!!!!!!!!! .

Window World Cons: Service after they sold you the product, After spending money i do not have my windows still leak.

Comments