1804 Sportsman Ln NW, Huntsville, AL 35816, USA

I live in north Alabama and on July 13 I signed a contract to have window world install windows.

On 9/27 the crew arrived at 9:30 to install the windows (14 of Them) they said it would be 1 day to be finished, they left at 2:30 and stated they would be back the next day to finish should take 3-4 hours. On 9/28 returned to finish, I stated several times that I had paid for some rotten wood to be replaced. The crew said they would fix it what should have been 3-4 hours ended up being 6.5 hours.

After they left I noticed that some of the windows had not been completed, windows had not been wrapped and the rotten wood had not been replaced just covered up and they had broken the seal in my daughters room and try to cover it up. On 10/1 and 10/2 called my sales person to ask her who I need to contact about this. She never contacted me. ON 10/4 contacted window world the lady said a PM would come look at it on 10/5, PM arrived on 10/5 and said windows were not done right and that the rotten wood will be patched I stated to him I paid to have the rotten wood replaced not patched.PM stated that he would contact me on 10/15 to reschedule someone to correct the problem well I didn’t get a call , so on 10/23 I called and the PM said they didn’t have me on schedule he would get someone to contact me. 10/25 Window world called to confirm a time of 11 am on 10/31, so on 10/30 WW called said the time would be between 2-4 On 10/31. (I have kids who wanted to go Trick-or Treating ) not watch window world put in windows, so I rescheduled first stop 11/2 that morning, on 11/1 WW called to say that now the crew would Be at my house between 10 and 2 well I sat around all day waiting no one showed up or called to say they were not coming.

On Saturday 11/3 at 8:15 while on the way to my daughters ball game WW called said they are coming to put the windows in. I explained that the rotten wood need to be replaced the installer stated He would patch it I said that is not what I paid for. When I returned home the crew said it would take 3-4 hours to fix ( and it being My anniversary ) I thought it would be ok, But 9.5 hours later they finished , so the plains I had with my wife had to be cancelled. This morning I called the AR Department and Spoke with Kasey she said that she would knock off $150 but she would not do anymore.

I ask for her boss to escalate my dissatisfaction and she refused to give me his number said she would pass my info on to him, but that she was the highest person I could go to for any type of discount. This company SUCKS

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Window Installation.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments