2.6

I spent $9000.00 so far to Window World in Birmingham Alabama having windows installed ....everything was ok until we got to bay windows in kitchen .I was told first that salesman had measured wrong ...one month later with gaping hole in kitchen only secured with tarp (thermostat constantly running cold weather ...rat got into kitchen...worried about wind and rain getting in )...

They finally come out with bay windows only to be told those belonged to another customer ...mix up. 2 weeks later another installer comes out says framing won't work with windoes he has ...asked him to call my husband which he said no need ...they took out framing Reframed using old wood laying round...(we had new wood stored in case was needed ) Hubby got home has a fit ...tells me that installation is unacceptable He was is Told minimum framing Would show ... My hubby complains framing wood not even finishing wood...nor flushed to windows either ...no way to finish around windows inside house ...it's a mess I stopped payment on $403.00 balanced I owed Supervisor finally came out minus salesman that gave word he would be there to inspect also ...one week later no contact from window world Called left messages ...can't talk to anyone ...

Called consumer complaints today and once again had to leave voice mail ...really $9000.00 into this project ....WINDOW WORLD FIX YOUR MESS!!!They don't do ...bad referrals from me and will post in social media .

Review about: Window World Window Installation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments

Warrior, Alabama, United States #1325497

this is donjam and my problem with bay window has been resolved.Window World sent a very courteous and diligent worker out and fixed the problems with my bay window installation.

He worked in the rain on Friday and came back next day and finished the job.Thank you Window World.

Donjam
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States #1324563

Tried to update resolution but will not allow me to post ...tried several ways ...navigation not allowing me to send .

Window World salesman called my husband today and sending out an installer tomorrow to try and resolve . Thanks for allowing me to vent . Will post resolution .

winworld
to Donjam Wilkesboro, North Carolina, United States #1324575

Please let us know anytime we might possibly be of assistance.

Window World, Inc.

North Wilkesboro, NC

to winworld Warrior, Alabama, United States #1325499

Bay Window installation problems have been resolved thanks to your diligent employee who worked in the rain on Friday and finished up today. Thank you.

winworld

We are disappointed to learn of your poor experience with the franchise location in Birmingham, AL. If you will kindly contact our Consumer Relations department at 866-740-2100 between the hours of 8am - 5pm EST we will be happy to assist in getting this matter resolved.

Window World, Inc.

North Wilkesboro, NC

Donjam
to winworld Knoxville, Tennessee, United States #1324566

Since we did talk to your salesman today no need to call right now . I will do though if no resolution evolves from sending installer to my house tomorrow . Thank you for your response .