Frackville, Pennsylvania

charged me 2000.00 dollars sales man ordered door to tall would not fit in opening ,they cut the support header of house then put a window that was to wide beside and framed a 2"x6"wall underneath when porch is framed out of 2"x4"s spent all last weekend tearing out and replacing shoddy workmanship, i will never have these people do any thing for me ever again. called several times , they finally sent a crew out and they took one look at house made a call and said it too much work to make it right, getting cold out , so i did it my self .

i think they at least owe me for my time and trouble. also i wanted old door to reuse they destroyed it .

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of window world window installation from Window World. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Window World to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was shotty workmanship for what you pay and poor customer service and defective products. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Window World for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Chad Shirey is involved in several window world franchises. Avoid all of them he is *** that WILL rip you off. I have my court date with him in October in Clearfield County Court.

Frackville, Pennsylvania, United States #1240146

owner did repay me for time and trouble , thank you.

Frackville, Pennsylvania, United States #1238367

talked with owner of Hughesville store Mr Shirey said he would reimburse me for my time and trouble and materials needed to make this right.

consumerrelations
Window World Verified Representative

We are sorry to hear of your experience. If you would please contact the Window World Corporate office and ask for our Consumer Relations Dept @ 866-740-2100.

Hughesville, Pennsylvania, United States #1225527

this was for the Hughesville Pa window word owned by Mr Chad Shirey.