Sealy, Texas

We ordered 3 windows in December. The 3rd week in January we had the install date- Saturday when the install was to be done I sat here half the day only for the installer to call and say the weather was too bad to make it and he would be there the next day.

I understand weather but when it was snowing Friday night he should have called to reschedule then instead of making us wait an entire day. So Sunday( the next day) he was to be here at 11:00. As of 1:00 still no word so I called him to find out he had left my windows loaded on his truck during the night and they broke in the weather and he would call 1st thing Monday morning to put a rush on new windows. Put a call in to the office 1st thing Monday morning to find out he never called, they put a rush on my new order and was told I would hear from the general office manager at the beginning of the week bc they were in FL.

at the window world conference. No call from the general manager and that was 2 weeks ago. Fast forward to TODAY - my windows were to be installed at 11:30 today. Just got a call from the installer that the manufacturer sent the wrong sashes to go with my windows and they have to order them again.

Hung up on him in mid- converstion, called the branch that our order was through and told them to cancel my order and I want my money back.

Well now i'm on a fight to get my money back bc they can't do that and I have to speak to the general manager and she isn't in until later today. So after 2 months, them with my $400 and moving my furniture and taking my curtains down 2x i'm still sitting with my drafty old windows in the middle of winter.

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Window.

Comments

I'm dealing with the same thing right now. I got the call the day before installation that they broke a window on Thursday Feb 6th and would rush order another and call me Monday Feb 10th, it's now Saturday Feb 15th and after leaving several irritated messages no one has gotten back to me.

By the way, I ordered my windows in October!!!! :(