1.7

They started the job in february had 21 windows.They received the windows and installed in about 4 weeks.One was measured incorrectly. It took 7 weeks to get the one replaced.The screen was too small.I had deep scratches in on one big window.They measured the glass and said they would bring the glass and screen and replace them.They scheduled for 5/10/17.The date came and they called and cancelled which did not surprise me because they did that for every appointment they had.

I informed them we were going on vacation and would reschedule.I called to reschedule on 5/30/15.I actually talked to someone.She said the person i needed to talk to was on the phone and she would send me there but i would just get a message.So i will let her know and she will call me within 24 hours.

24 hours later and no call.I called two more times and got a recording saying i would get a call within 24 hours.So here it is Monday and still no call. All i want is them to finish the job they were paid for so i can get my windows inspected.

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Window Installation.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: No returned calls.

Company wrote 1 public responses to the review from Jun 05, 2017.

Comments

consumerrelations
Window World Verified Representative

Please feel free to reach out to our Consumer Relations team at 1-866-740-2100. We will be happy to reach out to your local franchise and ask for them to contact you. Thank you.