Coraopolis, Pennsylvania

We called Window World to perform warranty work on a window they installed. The flashing is coming lose and we wanted it repaired.

Today, the worker arrived, looked at the flashing and informed me that he didn't have the correct material to fix it. The whole point of them coming was too fix it, why did they not bring the correct material. We rearranged our entire day to have this service performed. When I asked him how long it would take to get the right material, he couldn't answer me.

I phoned the Pittsburgh office to complain and was told that I would have to pay for the repair. The worker on site didn't say word one about the repair not being covered. The manager could not tell me when it would be done or give me much information at all. We just bought a new house with more windows needing replace (service as to be performed at our old house), Window World will not be contacted to replace these windows.

I had to kick up a huge fuss with corporate and I'm still waiting to hear back. One day wasted, too much aggravation and the flashing still isn't fixed.

I should have just gotten a day laborer form outside Home Depot to fix it. They don't make up *** and bull stories about not having the materials they need.

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Window Repair.

Preferred solution: Fix the issue you came here to fix in the first place. Send a service worker who has the correct materials..

Window World Cons: Lies and lazy workers.

Comments

Thanks, this sealed it for me. I will NOT be using WW for my new windows. This is very local to me and after seeing how they treat the customer no thanks, I'll hire local.