Lake Worth, Florida
1.5

I chose Window World of West Palm Beach based upon what I thought were good reviews. Let me begin mine.

It took 2 months to get to installation of 18 impact Windows. They showed up on a Wednesday and worked 13 hours installing 7 Windows on a retro fit 12 year old home that was not complete until Thursday night. Friday, they managed to install 4 Windows but not air tight. Saturday, they show up but need to leave after 15 minutes to finish another job!

Crew Chief says we will be back at 12:30. It is now 3 on Saturday and no one came back. Window World is a franchise. They do not employ their installers.

They are subs and Window World does not provide workmens compensation. They will hit your homeowners insurance if they get hurt. Glass shards everywhere and crew just sloppy. I had to police my own outside and clean their mess up.

Don't fall for all the fluff about their products and hire a firm that employs the installers. My job isn't done and I am not a happy camper.

Do your own due diligence and read all reviews that aren't posted on their website.

R. Hawkins

Florida

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Window Installation.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments