Palatine, Illinois

Our Homeowner's Association REQUIRES that we use Window World, and REQUIRED that ALL homeowners MUST replace ALL windows in their units. When I called to schedule an appointment about window replacement, I was told someone could just drive by, look at the windows from the outside, and send me the price cost.

There is no way to tell if my unit has 2 or 3 bedrooms by driving by the front of the house. I said that was not going to work and scheduled them to come to the house. On installation day, the installers arrived with the wrong window for one of the windows. They said this was happening to other homeowner's as well.

Since Window World is the ONLY company we are allowed to use, and since we are REQUIRED by our association to replace all of our windows, they should be able to get it right. It took a month to get a replacement window for the improperly sized window. Then I noticed that two of the screens were not the correct width...you could see out through both sides. It took WW several visits and multiple screens to "get it right." It took them a total of FOUR months to get the right screens in the windows.

Other homeowners, including board members have had the same problems.

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Installation.

Comments