Cleveland, Ohio

First off, this company is complete ***. They always throw the pitch stating 10-12 weeks for "custom" ordered windows that supposedly are made to fit your house.

The windows never fit. They are constantly too short or completely mis-measured up to 3" too big. The customer service and management in this cleveland office sucks. They are extremely rude to both employees and customers.

The current manager mark has even tried to cut window world out and do shady business behind the companies back.

The company is horrible! I wouldn't want to do any business with this company, let alone do any work for them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Window.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

windows189

I think that if this is a true comment of our company that whoever wrote it would be honest enough to say who they are (for all I know you could be a disgruntled competitor) so that I as the owner of the company can find out what happened. Anyone putting these kind of things on social media as anonymous is cowardly.

I will be happy as the owner to talk to you and resolve any issues you may have. Please feel free to email me. We are a great company doing great work for our customers.

With that being said, I'm not saying we don't ever have problems but we resolve them. No company can say they don't have any problems.

Pat Moran

patm@windowworlddirect.com

@windows189

The shame of it is I read many of these comments and how come you comment on this one to basically say you don't believe this because it's anonymous but you don't comment on one's with pictures, dates, addresses. That is exactly the biggest supporter of half the complaints, that the customers always felt the blame was pushed back on them.

You don't believe the anonymous customer, you don't believe the complaining customer, do you believe the ones with photos.IF it were my company Pat I would just say I am sorry for any inconvenience you may have suffered and please Email me so I can find a resolution to you issue. why would the owner of window world give there personal feeling of calling the customer a coward in front of an audience. That definitely might be your opinion but ,man, Service Business Etiquette 101, do not attack the customer or share your personal thoughts. Resolution is the only importance, not if your real, not if it's a competitor, not if your a coward.

Only resolution. Good luck to you Pat

windows189
@Buddy

Buddy, I have been in this business for over 30 years and have seen a lot of changes. I own 5 Window World franchises, Youngstown OH, Pittsburgh PA, Toledo OH, Steubenville OH and Cleveland OH.

Today we install 35 - 38 thousand windows per year with very little complaints in comparison. We find that most anonymous postings on social media are competitors and deserve to be called cowards. I surely don't need a lesson on business etiquette as the volume we do is considerable and complaints we get are few.

We take more care of our customers more than most contractors. Thanks for your comments and Good luck to you also.