Roland, Iowa

I need to have several window locks adjusted and a cracked window replaced.I have called 5 times and was told someone would call back and schedule an appointment and over a 3 going on 4 week period still don't have an appointment.

Like the window but truthfully couldn't recommend anymore with this kind of service.

If my photo didn't upload I have a picture showing "WARRANTY INFO" S/N 126-849678.feel free to contact me at this e-mail address if you need any further information.

Review about: Window World Window Replacement.

I didn't like: Customer service stinks.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Window World - Review about Window Installation from Irwin, Pennsylvania Window World "Window World thied to put my NEW replacement windows in my brick house cut out 4 windows put up wood and didnt seal or clean up I had to sealand..." Read more Window World - Review in Household Services category from Hilliard, Ohio Window World "I ordered my windows earlier this year (2016). I had done reviews but obviously didnt sig far enough. I also had other companies sat we cannot beat their prices. I..." Read more Window World - Windows fogging... Window World "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..." Read more Window World - Windows improperly installed, leak from window in kitchen. Window World "Had these windows installed in 2008. Noticed a leak in the kitchen. After several calls and visits, I find out these windows are not installed properly, no J Channels, just..." Read more Cole Haan - Does not care about quality or customer service Cole Haan "I bought a Preston Brief bag from ColeHaan.com in November of 2016. In June of 2017, the strap metal piece fell off. Since this bag is under "warranty" and Cole..." Read more Johnson And Johnson - Flimsy Boxes Johnson And Johnson "Flexible fabric Band-Aids are great, but the boxes they're in are flimsy, bend in, crush easily, and lids don't seal tightly enough to prevent Band-Aids from falling out. Have you..." Read more Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow - Truth From The Streets of Las Vegas From A Felon's Experience 2017 Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow "If you looking for IT work or to be funded for decent IT training/job opportunity, this is not the company to deal with! Here is a client they insulted/didn't keep..." Read more Pictures On Gold - I don't think they understand what "gold-filled" is supposed to mean. Pictures On Gold "I ordered a class ring from Pictures on Gold some time ago, because the school's official rings were waaay too pricy. I chose 14k gold-filled instead of solid gold to..." Read more