I need to have several window locks adjusted and a cracked window replaced.I have called 5 times and was told someone would call back and schedule an appointment and over a 3 going on 4 week period still don't have an appointment.
Like the window but truthfully couldn't recommend anymore with this kind of service.
If my photo didn't upload I have a picture showing "WARRANTY INFO" S/N 126-849678.feel free to contact me at this e-mail address if you need any further information.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Window World thied to put my NEW replacement windows in my brick house cut out 4 windows put up wood and didnt seal or clean up I had to sealand..."
- "I worked for Leaffilter North of Michigan. As a ritual every morning the Operations Manager (Rick Mosby) and the installation Manager would sit down and try to figure out..."
- "Almost 2 years ago, we called Feldco to have new windows put in. 2 men showed up at the door ready to get started. One of them did not speak..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "I found a nice coat on FashionMia and ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. They emailed me the package's tracking number, and I kept track of it every..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "I feel I was over charged for 3 deep dish pizzas. They are advertised at $8 +tax two different places. Then advertised @ $8.50 in one other location..."
- "I am an intertribal police officer that PROTECTS children against predators. In "Adult Chat" I issued a statement to that fact, and VONNIE private messaged me, and kicked me out..."
- "Bought two replacement canopies after receiving the order incorrectly the first one ripped sent a replacement and that ripped you could visably see that it was sewn poorly. Reinforced..."