Roland, Iowa

I need to have several window locks adjusted and a cracked window replaced.I have called 5 times and was told someone would call back and schedule an appointment and over a 3 going on 4 week period still don't have an appointment.

Like the window but truthfully couldn't recommend anymore with this kind of service.

If my photo didn't upload I have a picture showing "WARRANTY INFO" S/N 126-849678.feel free to contact me at this e-mail address if you need any further information.

57ford wrote the review because of poor customer service at Window World and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Window World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service stinks. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Window World and window world window replacement for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments