Roland, Iowa

I need to have several window locks adjusted and a cracked window replaced.I have called 5 times and was told someone would call back and schedule an appointment and over a 3 going on 4 week period still don't have an appointment.

Like the window but truthfully couldn't recommend anymore with this kind of service.

If my photo didn't upload I have a picture showing "WARRANTY INFO" S/N 126-849678.feel free to contact me at this e-mail address if you need any further information.

57ford wrote the review because of poor customer service at Window World and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Window World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service stinks. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Window World and window world window replacement for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments

Window World - Shotty work, horrible workers, terrible customer service Window World "Had 27 windows and wraps done on 3.23.16. The job was so bad that an executive named Larry came to the house and assured me it would be fixed right,..." Read more Window World - Poor Installation. Window World "I called window world regarding an installation done in 2014. The windows all have cracks above the windows diminishing the integrity of the windows, allowing noise and regardless if cold..." Read more Window World Christmas Fiasco! AKA HOUSE RAPE!! Louisville Franchise! Window World "I placed nearly 5K down in form of check that was cashed 2 days later on vinyl siding job promised to be done by Christmas. Cash down was expected in..." Read more Window world Window World " Name: Window World of the Queen City, Inc. Address: 1840 Airport Exchange Blvd. City: Erlanger State/County: KY Zip/Postal Code: 41018 Business Phone Number: (513) 921-4189 URL: This Business was..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more