2.5

My husband purchased nine windows for our home on 7/9/18. The salesman, Michael D Dio, promptly came out, measured and wrote contract, which my husband signed.

Was given half of the payment. They were prompt in the installation, a week early. When the installers came, eight of them, only one could barely speak English. They were at our home for about two hours, had windows installed and cleaned up and gone.

They did not leave a mess....very good clean up. I paid the remaining balance, was shown how to operate windons. That was the only instructions. My son came the next week and ask about the windows.

He had windows installed by someone else. Ask me about the stickers on the windows. I had removed when I cleaned them. He said that he was instructed by his installer, not to remove.

When I googled, sure enough, DO NOT REMOVE in tiny writing. I was not told this by anyone. The windows are not hurricane rated...need to be covered for windstorn insurance. Was not told this either....just a lowball price.

The windows look and work fine, but not what I need, since I live on the Gulf Coast and am required to have Windstorm Insurance. I called them regarding the stickers. Was told that they would send me replacements. That was three weeks ago.

Called again...same story. The state windstorm inspecter will be here on 10/29 and these must be in place for me to get needed windstorm certificate. If not, they will come back when I DO GET the stickers, but will cost me another $150.00 inspection fee.

Would not do business with this company again. Know several people in my area that have had windows replaced and they had none of the issues.

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Sales Representative.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Window World Pros: Promptness.

Window World Cons: False advertising.

• Texas Storm Windows