Livingston, New Jersey

I tried to make an appointment for a quote for storm shutters but Valerie did not want to help. She took my information and then asked if Mr.___ would be available.

I told her it would just be myself. She said when would be a good time for Mr. ____, I said again that it will just be myself. She still insisted that the salesman meet with both decision makers of the home.

I then asked for the Manager and she said she was the manager . I told her, no I want to speak with a manager and she said one was not available. I called the next day and spoke with David , he was very defensive of his employee and insisted that my version of the complaint was not accurate . This company discriminates against a woman who calls for information, and they do not think a woman can make any decisions on her own .

Please do not do business with this company !! I never will !!!

Comments

Please know that we are available to facilitate concerning this issue. Call us directly at 1-866-740-2100, or if you prefer email go to our contact page at www.windowworld.com.

We will be happy to assist.

Customer Relations Department