Windows are great - but dealer has a problem.l yr.

ago he came to check 3 windows for leakage between the to windows panes. Supposely ordered replacement. Mid Sept.2007 1 window came in,needed to check #'s to see which ones didn't come. No word or window delivered.

Mar.2008 called he still had 1 window but need to check on other 2. Called in May 2008 - I gave him the 3 windows numbers to be sure he had them right. As still only 1 window. l yr.

to the day called no only 1 window would check with Window World and call me back same day. No call. Report him to better Bureau - Well he called last week and said shippment coming on Friday and he'd call and let me know one way or another - No call No windows. He has until Aug.

27 with Better Bureau. Wonder what he'll tell them.

Wonder when I'll get my replacement lifetime warranty windows.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments

I'm a new customer of window world.Windows were installed end of July.Windows were out of level more than an inch.

The outside of the house was left uncovered and raining in side the house. My dad and i covered it in the rain to stop it. At this time we noticed lumber missing and tools and other things from the house. complained about it they fired the installer so they said.

Anyway, they sent another crew they took the windows out reinstall them, they look better but not happy. Four of the six windows have cracked frames,They aren't even garage quality in "my eyes". Not happy but already stayed home to get fix from my vacation. Went on vacation.

End of August now cracked windows aren't fixed and no siding has been reinstalled. September call the head office some one will be out next week to install siding and fix broken windows.They won't refund money and remove window I don't like > I guess in a year I will remove the windows and replace with some to my liking. Anyone want some cheap windows. Don't pay them until they are finished unlike me I payed them up front because I thought they were a trusted company and took care of their customers.

They don't refund no matter how unhappy you are with their product.So i guess if they fix it I will deal with it for a year. I DON'T LIKE THEIR WINDOWS. This is my opinion and doesn't seem to matter to window world.

Not a happy customer!!!I have eleven more windows to replace but someone else...

All you pissed out Window World coustomers. Call 336 667 2100 and give the corporate office the serial number off your window(s) and your phone number, address, location of store you purchased from and if you have a legitimate complaint they will follow up to get the issue fixed.

Sal of Galesburg, you are at Pissed off Consumer website, not, I'm so happy consumer website, check that one out! :upset And while you're there check out if there are unhappy people writing about Window World :roll

they didn't want to waste time for 3 windows only I guess...

ANYONE KNOW ABOUT THE WINDOW WORLD INC IN THIS AREA?POSITIVES OR NEGATIVES.

WE HAVE NO BBB HERE SO ONE MUST TALK TO OTHER RECENT CLIENTS. I APPRECIATE ANY REPLIES. OTHERWISE I CAN GET NAMES OF RECENT JOBS AND CALL THE INDIVIDUALS TO SEE WHAT THEY REPORT.

SAD TO SEE BOGUS REMARKS BUT GLAD SOMEONE NOTED THE POSSIBILITY SO I AM GOING TO CHECK FOR REFERENCES AND NOT GIVE UP ON THE COMPANY BECAUSE OF REPORTS HERE BEING SO NEGATIVE.THANKS.

How do you know it is a bogus comment?

Plainfield, Wisconsin, United States #31112

Another bogus comment. What a surprise.