Ordered new. Casement windows in feb told windows would be installed in 6 weeks well they made the windows the wrong color !

Well manger calls and says I don t want to lose this sell says I will rush order them have them done in 3 weeks well 4 weeks go by and call them and girl says they made the grids the wrong color what the ***. So after numberous calls to manerger and no one returns your calls and this last time the managers phone says his mail box is full really well they have half of my 12500 for windows and I'd like to cancel these boozos but afraid I'm stuck and I want to ask this no call manager for a inconveince fee since my custom. blinds have been down since end of mar and have no privatecy since got installer on hold and light comming in windows had to put up shower curtains waiting on window world and no one will call.

back!!! Stay away bad company that makes me wonder about the legitness of their so called warranty !

Review about: Window World Casement Window.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments