340 views

These fraudsters installed the windows of my entire house. I was told the windows have lifetime warranty.

Couple of months after the installation we realized one of our upstairs windows was missing a screen. Thinking it was a simple mistake, I called them and simply asked to fix the problem. Now I was told the screens only have 6 months warranty and I will have to pay again for the screen. So I asked for a refund and they are not willing to do that either.

So, pretty much they took my money, never delivered the service and still unwilling to refund my money. Their front desk person is awfully rude and Elias, who is in charge of installation is a very disrespectful individual.

Elias would simply lie on your face so you cannot ask for a refund. I AM VERY DISGUSTED BY THEIR UNPROFESSIONALISM AND NEVER GOING BACK.

User's recommendation: If I could, I was gonna give them 0 stars. Stay away at all cost. Very rude and disrespectful customer service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Window World Cons: Like car salesmen, False advertising, Unfinished installation.

Location: 4116 Walney Road, Chantilly, VA 20151

Comments

#2025289

I've been trying to fix my glass window bought in 2011 at Window Word and they said they cannot accept the lifetime warranty since the branch where I purchased closed. Very upset about this behavior.

I will never buy a window from this company again. Home Depot is much better.

Window World Reviews