65 Innsbruck Dr, Cheektowaga, NY 14227, USA
2.0

Recently contracted Window World for 9 windows.Salesman told me it would be roughly 6 weeks till installation,well it was more than 6 weeks but I can say they where so worried to get a deposit and we did give 50% down as per contract. Trying to contact WW was something else, dozen people working in office no one could return a call till I stopped at place of business .

Installation is another subject, could finish job with 6 man crew so they left with having windows set but not weatherized, I was told they will reschedule me for a service call on the job that wasn't completed (REALLY). I was helped greatly by Rochester rep. grateful for her intervention, she experienced what I did no call back!!! The windows where installed and guess what , they didn't clean any windows of SILICONE marks on windows and now I'm spending time cleaning windows that are smudged with fingerprints of silicone,sweat and dirt.

I would say the company in Western New York needs to be restructured. So beware and make sure they spell everything out!!!!!.

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Window Installation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Window World Cons: Service and installation, Customer service.

Comments

I won't be buying these windows no matter what the guy on tv says

@bigguy141455448

The darn things (WINDOWS) fall out. Try getting them to fix anything after their long sales pitch about all the guarantees . Darn right disgusting!