Upon ordering we were told that the person we ordered from (Kendal) would be there when they were completely finished to make sure everything was correct.He never showed up.

So we had to work with the installation guys. We were also told it would take 2 days to complete everything. It took 4 days and they only worked 1/2 the day.

We ended up having a wrong type of window, a cracked window, and the installation guys were somthing else.

We also bought our doors from them. They were going to install our door knobs upside down, and screen doors on our garage, NOT the house until I complained about them.

I was on a 1st name basis w/ the receptionist by the time this work was done..

Review about: Window World Installation.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments

Des Moines, Iowa, United States #683599

Had the same experience here. Our salesman (Heath) was nowhere to be found after we signed the contract. Had them do windows and siding which amounted to two different subcontractor groups at showed up. The window installers were great, the siding installers were crappy.

Go to the point where each morning I would hand them a list of problems with the siding and walk around with a laser pointer making sure they knew what I was taking about. This went on for four days until they finally got things right. Lot of it was *** things like the siding on the left side of the door did not line up with the siding on the right side of the door. Dents in the siding, wavy siding, crooked j-channel above windows and on and on.

Having to stay on top of the sub contractors was a pain and something Window World should have done. Window World did not even show up when the job was done to inspect, or call to make sure we were happy.