1.7K views

We had all windows replaced by Window World in December of 2010.In January of 2011, a new owner took over the company.

We recently discovered that pretty much all windows are leaking and we called them on their "Warranty" only to be told that since they are new owners, they are not responsible for the previous installation even though the warranty is through "Window World" (company still has the same exact name) and is suppose to cover the window and the installation as long as you do not sell your home.

This is a very shady company.

!!DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!

Review about: Window World Window.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments

Laotto, Indiana, United States #1183829

Where they notified 30 days in advance of sale along with a $50 transfer fee?

a meth head took out 4 massive front windows in a rental I bought from Window World. I bought the lifetime breakage coverage. They took care of it no charge God bless window world.

Sorry to break the news to you, but his wealth came from Hurricane Katrina that devastated Louisiana 5+ years ago.It took a national tragedy for this thieve to get ahead and he would stab anyone in the back for his personal and financial gain.

He was a "0" at window world b4 the hurricane. Check out what he did to the family that owned the Dallas/Ft. Worth store (they had a restraining order against him and had to accept pennies on the dollar for their store).

WW Corporate backs and supports this criminal.buy local!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maryharris

CORPORATE - I KEEP SEEING CORPORATE TRYING TO RESOLVE ISSUES - THATS THE WAY IT SHOULD BE.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

SCOTT - WHEN WORKED FOR THE OWNER YOUR TALKING MESS ABOUT, ALL SERVICE ISSUES WERE ADDRESSED. THAT OWNER DOES NOT NEED TO SCREW PEOPLE OVER HE IS MILLIONAIRE AND DID NOT GET THAT WAY PLAYING DIRTY! THE LORD HAS BLESSED HIM AND HE HAS PAID IT FORWARD TREMENDOUSLY.

YOU SOUND LIKE A PITIFUL LOSER THAT DIDNOT MAKE THE CUT AS AN INSTALLER...YEAH, I SAID THAT!

I have also ran into this as well.If the ownership changes at any time, you have no installation warranty period.

Even though they still exist in that market with a new owner, you are left with "NO INSTALLATION WARRANTY". The sales people tell you "lifetime warranty", but it is obviously not true.

Installation can be 50% of the warranty sometimes if not installed correctly by sub-contractors that are paid the minimum).Spend a little more money w/ a local reputable company.

When the owner lives in Louisiana, and the sub-contractors (installers) are the lowest paid in the industry.this is what you get.

They only care about volume and selling a lot of average windows (O'Boy do they leak air when the wind blows). Buy from a local company where the owner is active.

Best price usually means everything else is down hill.Once again, you get what you pay for.

Based on this average 0f 50% service rate, if close to true, you must of gotten pretty lucky. 1 out of 2 is not good in any business. Flip of the coin is not good when hard earned money is at stake.

I had the complete opposite experience. One of my windows cracked.. I called up, they sent someone out to gather the specific window ID number and within a couple of weeks I had a new window.

We would like to be of assistance to you if possible concerning this matter. Please contact us at 1-866-740-2100, or if you prefer email please utilize our contact page at www.windowworld.com.

If you choose to contact us please identify yourself as the party responsible for this posting, and then please identify the specific Window World location. Once we have a better understanding of the matter we will contact the specific location for discussion.

Our goal will be to try and help facilitate a resolution that is satisfactory for both you and the Window World store. Please contact us today, or at your earliest convenience.

Customer Relations Department