6915 15th St E #212, Sarasota, FL 34243, USA

Just don't do it! There are plenty of companies around that can do mediocre installations of windows.

This company can't reach the lower bounds of mediocre. The windows leaked and when called the company said they are not responsible for installations over 1 year and we were at the 2 year mark. Pulled the damaged drywall from around the window to find gaps in excess two inches. The windows were too small for the openings and they put up vinyl strips on the exterior to fill the gaps between the windows and the exterior walls.

As the caulk dried out the water came in. I am not guessing at this, my insurance company sent a structural engineer out that identified the problem. They don't stand by there work, infuriating lack of responsibility.

They wouldn't accept the certified, return receipt letter from my attorney to obtain their certificate of insurance. I contacted the BBB and World of Windows corporate today...let's see if they can rectify this matter.

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Window Installation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: pay for good company to remove, reframe opening, reinstall windows.

Window World Cons: Lack of responsibility for poor workmanship.

Comments