In May 2016 I ordered roofing, 2 skylights, one window and one sliding glass door. The roof was installed and the two skylights were installed in June.

However; the two skylights were measured wrong and sit atop the original frame and they have 1 to 1 1/2 inch fractures all over. Greg the manager did come out on June 30, 2016 to look at them and promised me to get that corrected. I am still waiting on that. I am also still waiting on the window and sliding glass door.

Reading all that negative review from so many people who had work ordered and done makes me really worried since now August 2016 is here a week from today.

I hope I didn't make a mistake choosing Window World. I would love to write a very positive review.

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Window Installation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Just to think I was getting ready to go give them a deposit for windows in my house. Although he did tell me that I was free to contact folks in my area where they did installs, he said that there has been problem in other states.

But.... it was do to the quality of the installers. I did follow up and talked to some local customers.

They are extremely happy. So now I'm down to making a decision!