Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Horrible products, horrible customer service.Stay away from this company, they are scam artists.

4 times they came out to my house to fix the many items wrong with the windows they installed, and the damage they did to my home. After 4 times, not only were those items never fixed, they created new issues each time they came out.

I tried to talk to the owner about it, he threaten to sue me and hung up on me.Don't waste your money on this nightmare of a company.

Review about: Window World Window Installation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments

Hello,

We are very aware of your frustrations and it is unfortunate to us that it has come to this.We have attempted to come to a resolution with you on a number of occasions, and we honestly believe that we have done everything in our power to see this through in a civil manner.

We sincerely regret the fact that you feel your experience did not reach your expectations, though we can assure you that we are a hard working, honest and locally owned business with thousands of satisfied customers.We pride ourselves on providing superior products and customer service, and we truly hope that we can find a cordial resolution to this situation in the near future.