Horrible products, horrible customer service. Stay away from this company, they are scam artists.

4 times they came out to my house to fix the many items wrong with the windows they installed, and the damage they did to my home. After 4 times, not only were those items never fixed, they created new issues each time they came out.

I tried to talk to the owner about it, he threaten to sue me and hung up on me. Don't waste your money on this nightmare of a company.

Review about: Window World Window Installation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Hello,

We are very aware of your frustrations and it is unfortunate to us that it has come to this. We have attempted to come to a resolution with you on a number of occasions, and we honestly believe that we have done everything in our power to see this through in a civil manner.

We sincerely regret the fact that you feel your experience did not reach your expectations, though we can assure you that we are a hard working, honest and locally owned business with thousands of satisfied customers. We pride ourselves on providing superior products and customer service, and we truly hope that we can find a cordial resolution to this situation in the near future.