We had a estimate done sometime in July. August 15 we wrote a deposit for $3000.00.

We were scheduled sometime in Dec. weather providing. My wife called in Nov. to see if we were on track for install.

Sales rep. told my wife that the measurements had been misplaced and could he come out again to remeasure. Things happen and he came out remeasured and said we were still in that time slot. Started calling after the new year and got no response.

Called the office in Westbrook Me. and talked to the receptionist. She informed me that the check was written in Nov. and because the check was to old the bank would not except it.

Here's the rub. I told her I was looking at the check book and told her it was written in August. She said it wasn't. I asked her if she thought I was lying.

In fact she was because she failed to realize that if it had been written in Nov. it would not have been to old to cash. A stupid lie. I called customer service in N.C.

and spoke to a person in customer service who said he would call the owner of the W.W in Westbrook and we would hear back right away.

We didn't and have moved on. Business must be good.

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Installation.

Comments