I ordered windows in early March. Of course they wanted half their money immediately.

I paid by check which was promptly cashed. Waited and Waited no one ever called or delivered the windows in the time promised. I called more promises were made. I waited.

Today they were supposed to install two of the windows I ordered today. They lost the other windows I ordered. They did come today. Not even a call.

I called Baton Rouge and spoke to Jennifer with badge number 279. She was rude and callous. I asked fore my money back. They will not give refunds.

I would not suggest dealing with this company.

It looks like I am out over $70. Oh I chose them due to a flier I received in the mail.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of window world windows and associated monetary loss in the amount of $700. Window World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned window world windows in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Window World.

Comments