On their TV ads they claim that Pres. Obama passed a law that will give consumers a tax credit for energy savings.

That is NOT true, the tax law was passed under the Bush administration. It's is a minor detail to some, but to others, it is not. I think credit should be given where credit is due. Why try to trick the consumer?

Just tell the truth or omit Obama all together. That's my feelings. Are they trying to get more customers simply by using Obama's name in their advertising? I think they should do their homework if they're going to make these kinds of statements on TV.

Just a frustrated Republican making a point. Thank you for your time.

Comments

Milford, Ohio, United States #1178837

WOW! *** much?

you wasted your time over this? Get a life!

Lexington, Kentucky, United States #806633

You guys sound like a bunch of dumba** liberals that like to suck C**k on the weekends

Liberals are c um guzzlers

to Cody #1200221

Mmmm... I like c um in my mouth, on my face and on my wet, shiny butt too.

Cody likes c um straight up his a**hole and let stew for awhile... mmm.

Liberal Democrats suck!

Conservatives will win in 2016 after all the f uck ups by the liberals, just wait and see!.... PERIOD!!

Window world sucks c ock!

#701969

These comments are funny! :)

F uck you Carlos! If it's anyone that don't pay taxes it's probably YOU, you *** s pic!

All of you d amn f ucking foreigners come over here and keep sucking the welfare tit!

The taxpayers keep paying your bill! Go home you piece of s hit!

Liberals suck and swallow!

Both really.Group life is uslulay very inexpensive, say $6.50 for 100,000 face. Term cannot uslulay compare with the cost of group live.The real benefit is that if you have term, you own the policy.

As long as you make payments, you have coverage for the term. Group uslulay is lost if you leave the group, cease employment relationship, business closes, lays off, changes benefits, or benefit providers. Group may give you rights to convert group policy to yourself in the form of whole life (expensive) policy upon termination.You have no control with Group. You have control with Term.My recommendation would be to price compare.

If Term policy is within say 35% of the group cost, buy all term and for the face amount that your responsibilities to your family are. If group is dirt cheap, buy all you need through the employer. Then in addition, purchase Term in around 1/2 to 3/4 of your needs.

This way if you lose employment, you still have protection for your family. Regardless of possible changes in your health, you have the bases covered.Hope this helps.

They lure you in with the pretense of not having to purchase anything but don't be fooled, the minute they knew we werern't purchasing anytime soon they rolled up their paper and packed up their bags and we didn't get our free dinner to boot for our trouble nor did we get any stisfaction from this. I wanted a quote on a tin roof and one of those jerks shouts out a price while he's waliking out the door!!!!!!

I can't stand Republicans! I'm an Independent but Obama's policies are more to the right then the Republicans that were in power in the sixties and seventies when I was growing up.

For some reason the current Republicans in power continue to blast him relentlessly. If a Republican did the same as he's doing now he/she would receive nonstop praise.

Politics are more interesting to talk about then windows!

to Denner #722937

You're a *** c ocksucking f aggot!

It doesn't matter who wrote the bill. Obama signed the American reinvestment and recovery act that made it lawful.

To go further that particular tax credit was originally written by a republican congressman from GA. When it was originally proposed it was for 50% not the 30% that it is now. You see Both president's signed tax credit legislation. The 1,500 currently available is the largest it's ever been.

That should clear things up a bit. Beyond that if you really want to go into the politics of it then here's something that will blow your mind... If it's stimulating then why does the bill give you all of 2009 and 2010. The bills intent is to stimulate now?

I wonder then WHY DIDN'T it start at 50% for 6 months. Then drop down in percentage over time in order to create incentive to act now? Just something for all to ponder.....

Make sure you can back up what you write. Remember someone always knows more.

Just so YOU know, I'm a registered Republican as well. I should also tell you I'm an employee of Window World. Wouldn't want to trick anybody. Window world has over 200 independently owned offices.

I don't know how much control they have over how their owners advertise? I'm a salesman not an owner.

That being said I agree with you that polarising issues such as this should be avoided if you want to sell a product to everybody. Good luck with your decision!

Dude who gives a sh&t about who did what...Its a $1500 tax credit that does help alot of people. Your a dumb a$$.

wallywindow

You are a retard. Typical misinformed american.

Try reading up and paying attention to the politics.

President Obama's inauguration was in Jan 09. The reinvestment/ recovery act was passed on Feb 15 2009 you freakin ***!

I think a mexican president would be great... that way he could give me a bigger tax credit than Obama and put in my windows on the same weekend!

And we hope you have much success in your search for windows. Be a wise consumer.

Hope you have a wonderful day and thank you for sharing with us. Your comments will be forever remembered for their intelligence and knowledge.

I was looking for Windows info. Instead I found comments by these bunch of no-goods that like to get off with politics.

I am surprised you haven't add religion to it you bunch of old ***!

By the way, I don't give a s*** about the tax credits. I'll bet you don't even pay taxes.