1.4K views

Your window ad with Dan Rae is definitely false advertising.!!!! I live in a straight ranch with Ten windows and by the time the salesman got through with his speech, he wanted $500 per window.

The installation charge is ridiculous! We felt it was very false advertising!! There are too many window companies around to have to put up with that foolishness!! The same thing happen to my neighbor with Window World!

Just like with this review, one hundred words is not necessary! I hope thatbthis review will help someone else in the future when they are shopping around for new windows.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Window World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Window World.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Windows and Doors category for more informed decision or compare Window World to other companies on our site.

Comments