1.3K views
Resolved
5.0

Update by user Apr 22, 2015

Window World has since recaulked all the windows. We are extremely pleased with the windows and that Window World stood behind their installation. I would highly recommend Window World of York without hesitation.

Thank you Mike of Window World.

Original review posted by user Mar 24, 2015

Spring 2013 we had all the windows in our home replaced. This winter the caulking on every window cracked allowing cold air to enter our home. If you placed your hand in front of the caulking, you could actually feel the cold air. I could understand perhaps 1 or two windows having caulking issues, but not all of them.

Window World manager said the warranty was only for a year. My issue is that defective caulking had to have been used for this to happen to all the windows. The manager refused to take responsibility for using defective caulking.

I would not recommend Window World of York.

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Window.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: All defective caulking replaced.

I didn't like: Customer service and quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 24, 2015.

Comments

Newville, Pennsylvania, United States #971745

Window World came to replace all the calking as they saud they would. I am very pleased.

Newville, Pennsylvania, United States #966898

I was contacted by Mike if Window World. A representative was sent to inspect the caulking. I am very please to say Window World Is schefuled to recaulk all the windows.

I only wish I could have spoken to Mike instead of the other manager before writing this complaint.