I replaced my front door that leaked every time it rained with a brand new door from window world that leaks even worse. They came right out and caulked a day after the door was installed.

The next rain, door leaked again enough water that it went into the basement soaking the wood and insulation. Called them again and they found that the side windows actually slid out of place and he felt the whole door would need to be replaced now it's been a month and several rains later yet nothing has been done. $5000.

I would have expected a little more from them especially when it's obviously manufacturer defect. Would not recommend this company or their products.

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Window.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 18, 2013.

Comments

Just received a quote for a patio door, front door and a window. Would not offer just replacing the units.

I received a quote to install all new construction window, doors. Meaning, they want to remove all good existing frames, cut into siding. My front door just needs a new door, not new framing etc... Same with patio door.

Tried to convince me that the transom above the patio door needs to be replaced with the patio door. It does not. He stated its attached to the patio door. I have not found any company selling patio doors with attached transom windows.

Front door estimate was $1000.00, single window was $800.00, patio door was $3000.00!!! They are padding their work all new new framing etc...

to noonehappy #810024

It's April 28th, 2014 and they still haven't corrected my leaking door after several attempts. I am on my 3rd replacement yet the side windows keep sliding in the frame and it's one solid door, side windows, and transom. I regret my purchase and would be happier if I just plywood the front entry in and went thru the garage.

Ladhybug