2.4

This is my second experience with World. The first time was a small job with only a few windows in my home in Atlanta and that teams did a great job.

So while the reviews of the Dallas location were extemely concerning, I had such a good experience the first time I decided to give it a shot. HUGE MISTAKE! After recently moving back to Dallas we found we neeeded to replace 17 windows in our home. While most of the installation went off with a hitch, poor customer service and poor salesmanship has turn the entire situation in a serious disappointment.

Our sales person did a wonderful job of selling upgrades and pushing product but his lack of knowledge cost of dearly in the end. After contacting Window World SEVEN times we finally got a response which was basically “I’m sorry I don’t know what to do.” Now I have two windows what look like a big white butterfly in my den.

While it seems trivial at this point I’ve been forced to retain an attorney for a problem that could have easily been avoided. I would advise anyone with dual windows in one opening to one not choose Window World as they will not admit there is no way to hang two adjoining windows properly, nor will they fix the issue after installation.

Review about: Window World Window Installation.

Comments