1785 N Main St, Spanish Fork, UT 84660, USA

So Doug came in and fixed both the door and the shelving.... unfortunately that's where the good times ended.

We were starting to think that we could end everything on good terms. When he went to leave, he proceeded to tell me how the issues that happened were my fault and told me that I needed to be truthful and demanded that I take these reviews down. I told him my interpretation of what was fixed and not fixed was a little different than his loose interpretation of "fixing" something. Then he proceeded to belittle my knowledge of construction in the industry even though I had two independent contractors, 2 family contractors and a building official give me the information I was using.

Then, he proceeded to tell me how the BBB was a worthless piece of crap and that it's a joke. So we debated a little bit about differences as to who was at fault and what a fix was and as we spoke his demeanor and tone quickly got worse. It wasn't more than 2 minutes before I had to tell him to leave my house and after several demands, he finally left. This guy is a loose cannon.

I have young children and he was getting heated in front of them and my wife.

If I were someone looking to get new windows, no way would I let this guy into my house. I will never do business with Window World again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: There's nothing he can do to fix the issue..

Window World Cons: Extremely poor installation, Lack of commitment to the customer, Dislike cannot deliver horrible customer service very unhappy, Lack of call backs regarding their poor performance.

• Window