Update by user Aug 02

Results cam back and found Window World to be at fault. They still refuse to resolve issue and are threatening me again to be sued.

Not sure why now? This is coming from the COO.

Update by user Jul 27

I am retracting the statement I made "Do not hire this company". I am also retracting the statement "Do not trust them because they do not care about people just their money!!!

They lie and say what ever they think you want to hear" I have been told that they are defematory of character and they would be suing me. I am just a mom worried about her kids.

Original review posted by user Jul 26

Don't delete. I don't want this to happen to any one else!

Do not hire this company to install windows. We had windows installed 18 mos ago and immediately had issues! The installers left trash all around the house including nails, sharp pieces, broken glass, and trident gum which our 2 mo old puppy ate and we had to get her stomach pumped and treatment.

About a year ago we started having a smell coming from master room but was told it was algae from outside which I thought was ridiculous! They refused to do anything about it. This Spring after all the rainfall the smell started coming from one of my kids' rooms right from the windows again. Still fought with the company to even get any one to come out but when they did they sprayed the window in my other kids' room where water immediately started pouring into the room. They left the water there and said they would report it. Now the smell is coming from that room as well.

After being brushed off and lied to many times, I finally got the okay to hire the company of my choice to check for moisture and mold. Healthy Air USA came out and was wonderful!!! However, there are wet walls directly under the windows in each room. At the end of the day Window World refused to pay sticking me with a bill of $575. They pretend they are going to do the right thing yet have not every chance they get. We now have smell in last and final room with window they installed. So every window they installed in our house has created mold smell and has water under it. We need to have restoration done to remove wet/possibly molded walls and are not getting help from Window World. Do not trust them because they do not care about people just their money!!! They lie and say what ever they think you want to hear and have left my family in a hazardous condition. Please pray for us!

Window World of Atlanta

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments

Hello Window World has agreed from the initial claim to correct any and all issues at Window Worlds fault. Window World has not been provided any test results and has not been allowed to remove our product to inspect properly.

From our initial site visit and photos taken of the property it shows multiple areas, where no windows have been replaced, that have wood rot and moisture damage. The testing company is not licensed for home inspections only air quality test.

This test cannot conclude the location in which the leak is infiltrating or identify the responsible party. Window World is diligently working towards a resolve but is at the mercy of the customer.

We are now being threatened that they are suing us after results came back and concluded faulty installation.