The Villages, Florida
1.4

After I purchased my windows with Steve (our sales guy) we had no contact for several weeks in regards to when our order would be arriving and installed. We left him numerous messages with not one single call back.

When we tried calling the office we spoke directly to the Office Manager, Sharon, who told us that she would have Steve call us with an update and still over a week later we had no phone call back from him. Finally, someone called us to schedule our installation and guess what? The windows came in incorrectly and half of them were the wrong size and had to be reordered. If your sales guys don't know how to read a tape measure properly they shouldn't be in this career field.

Jump ahead several weeks later (roughly 5 more weeks) and we finally got the correct sized windows installed, however the grid pattern was incorrect again! Now, we have to wait a few more weeks for the new panels to come in and wait at home yet again. There does not seem to be any urgency from this company in regards to how many times we have had to *** of work to accommodate their installer to come out, nor do they have any sympathy to the fact that we paid them a well over $5,000 for these windows enough to offer any type of discount. I feel that having to wait 15+ weeks for my windows to be installed seems slightly asinine for a company that was rated highly with J.D.

Power. We had done the proper research prior to choosing which company to go with, but I feel that perhaps we should have gone with someone that had a higher customer service rating. I just fear that if anything were to ever happen to these windows that required warranty work, we would have this very same struggle on our hands.

My advise to potential future customers: Ask for references and take into consideration that sometimes saving money does not always save you a headache.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Window World Cons: Sales guy steve, Poor customer service, No discount given, Windows ordered wrong size, Windows came in with wrong grids.

Comments