Richmond, Virginia

Terrible customer service! Installed windows and siding on a rental property in Midlothian, VA, outside Richmond. I live two hours away and would drive up to supervise the job. The first time I came up, three of the windows they brought were the wrong size, requiring another trip up. The next time, I sat in my truck outside of the property for four hours waiting for them to arrive, when told at 5 that they would be there in an hour. Unacceptable. That would be during my tenant's kids bath and bed time, etc. The lady in the office said I an have them there first thing in the morning and I said "I'm driving back to Norfolk tonight, I have to be at work in the morning."

So we rescheduled the final three windows for a few weeks later, when the three day WW siding installation was scheduled. The siding didn't happen on those dates due to a massive rainstorm coming through, but I drove up anyway to get the windows installed once and for all.

And they brought the wrong windows AGAIN. The first time they were the wrong size. This time they were the wrong style. The installers left to go back to the office, and I headed there to fire them, and tell them to come pick up the siding material in the driveway. While I was inbound, the office lady called me back to tell me that the installers were on their way back with the proper windows. The installers later admitted to me that they took these windows off someone else's order.

The siding job happened a week or so later, and went great, which I attribute to the siding guys (subcontract immigrants that WW probably pays low wages and no benefits to.) Same with the window installers.

I just bought a house in Norfolk in need of windows, and all these experiences came rushing back to memory when I searched for WW online and saw this website. I'll get a quote from Pella instead.

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Window Installation.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Window World Cons: Many phone calls to schedule and resolve issues, Customer service and quality.

Comments