1. Lied to by the sales man about the time frame. He said 5-6 weeks when it is really 10 weeks.
2. Salesman or office had us sign the contract once, but our signature appeared on other documents (identical signature) so you know it was copy and pasted.
3. Initials appeared on contract when we were never asked to initial anything (again identical electronic initials so they were copy and pasted)
4. Advised we would be called by a manager who was never available and would not give out a number he could be reached at.
5. Told WEEKS after the order was placed that the order was still in the measurement phase- which they were measured twice 5 weeks prior to that.
6. After fighting with them we got an install date literally 8 weeks after we ordered them just to have them call 45 minutes before the 2 hour window in which they were supposed to start the install. So here we are at 8 weeks and still no install- being told the holiday threw off the schedule.
Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Sales Representative.
Reason of review: Poor customer service.