Van Alstyne, Texas
Featured Not resolved

have complained to them many many times since installing in 2012.Every window they installed leaks....and badly now.

The installers didn't any Z Flashing on the windows when they replaced them. They came out and claimed it was our house leaking. I've already had to tear out an entire wall and replace with doors and new windows. This is how we found out they didn't install properly and still notta.

Now...all windows facing east pour in every time it rains.i am contacting an attorney to file a lawsuit....tired of them ignoring us.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Window World and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about window world window from Window World was water damage, customer service and quality and whole experience Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Window World.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Window World to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments

Just so you know, I cant tell if these are prime or replacement windows, but there is no z flashing on a replacement window. Im not sure what your case is

to Anonymous #1128799

Yes.. flashing should be used when replacing Windows on a clapboard house. We have researched and spoke to many other companies...builders...remodel companies.