10540 Bissonnet St #150, Houston, TX 77099, USA

We ordered our windows on Nov. 9, 2017 and gave 50% deposit as required in the form of a check.

Many calls and months went by with excuse after excuse why they couldn't install, or windows were wrong etc. Would speak with salesperson as well as regional customer service. As of early March I called again and just requested a refund of which Robert stated he would do and process. Keep in mind whenever contacting this company they ALWAYS put you off and say they will call back with a solution or an answer and NEVER EVER return your call.

I have called week after week and spoke to the main offices and am told that they spoke to the manager and a refund is or has been sent. Every week they state this. As of last week they claim they will send it out in two days on a friday and still not received. You can call every week and they will promise to send it out or take care of their solution and its only to put you and your complaints off again for another week.

I want my refund back. Its been 6 months, they took my money and never received the service, windows or even my requested refund.

Please don't respond to my review like you do all the other reviews to please call our corporate office cause I hav e several times and NOTHING has been done, only empty promises and lies from your employees. If I don't receive my refund soon my next step is to involve the media and news stations.

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Window Installation.

Window World Cons: Lack of customer service local staff is ignoring us.

• Beware