Atlanta, Georgia

I purchased 4 windows from window world back in may 2011 once the salesman setup everything he said they would be installed in 2-3 weeks on a saturday well I called after the 4th week to find out what was going on with my windows they told me it was hard to get installers to work on weekends.

I called the salesman back he assured me they would be the there next weekend, they were one on time one late they got started and put the wrong window in the wrong place and broke one window and have not replaced it yet when you call you get the answering machine,I want to know where is my window?.

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Window.

Comments

When I had my windows done in St. Louis by Windowworld, it took 4-6 weeks.

Less than the time it stated on the back of their contract! (6-8 wks) Read your contracts people!

Please know that the Customer Relations Department within Window World corporate is available to assist you with your needs. Please call us at 1-866-740-2100, or visit our web-site at www.windowworld.com and fill out our contact page if you prefer.

It is important that we know the exact location from which you purchased your windows so that we can begin facilitating the process necessary to get your installation completed in a timely manner.

Customer Relations Manager