59 views
Verified Reviewer

1.3

A week after installation the door started to show dark spots around in certain areas in the door glass. I called, and they asked me to take pictures and send it to them.

Elizabeth, person responsible for inspection told me that have to order a new patio door and asked to talk the current Manager Josh, he told me that I will get door 6-10 weeks new door.

I waited 8 weeks and I called back, and I was told that Josh and Elizabeth did not work there anymore.

Ashley took over on 7/8/21the problem and asked me to send her the emails I sent to Elizabeth. She told that she has to start the whole process again.

She told me on 8/26/21 that she talked to factory that I will have my door by second week of September 2021.

I sent her e-mail October 7/ 2021 and left 2 messages and did not respond to my calls or email.

User's recommendation: I am already ready to contact ACTION 9 and Telemundo to help me to deal with this problem.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Location: 3882 Center Loop, Orlando, FL 32808