10540 Bissonnet St #150, Houston, TX 77099, USA

The salesman came out and we had our windows measured, and were told we would have them installed in about 6 weeks in mid November. It's the en of December and I don't have the windows or door installed.

I called the salesman the last week of November had he said that 2 windows arrived damage and they had to get new ones. He said that by the next week they would install. I didn't receive any calls for the installation. I called the office the first week of December and a rude receptionist said that they called me for installation and because I didn't answer now I have to wait until January.

When I asked her when they called me she couldn't give me an answer. In addition, I asked her how could they call me for installation if they didn't have all the windows? She didn't answer. All she said was that I had to wait until January.

Basically, I have to pay and they can do whatever they want and when they want. Completely disappointed with Window World.

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Window Installation.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

NonstopSalmon

If I understand you correctly, no windows have been installed. Why is it not legal for you to break this contract and demand a refund of your deposit? They didn't provide the service in a timely manner.