Glad I read the reviews before I contacted them sounds like I saved myself a lot of grief and aggravation. Just shows the power of advertising and the power of social media, they look great in the commercials reviews are horrible. Looks like I saved $5000.00

Comments

if they are so bad ,why do they the good housekeeping seal for the past ten years .also i see they have the energy star seal and good housekeeping seal and a lifetime warranty . there add states all parts and labor 100 % covered for life , it sounds pretty good to me. tell me what you think of all that

@joe

Anyone can get a rating and slap it on. That being said, Window World won my bid because the representative knew what he was talking about, and there were no high pressure sales tactics involved.

They also honored a quote that I had done months ago where the other company not only raised their prices but also said I couldn't get what I was initially quoted for.

The other company wasn't bad, by the way, I learned a lot from my conversations with their rep -- it was just that they were both very close in terms of pricing and product -- it really was the small things that sealed the deal.In the world of windows, ALL products are so close in terms of reliability and durability -- it all comes down to installation and service -- and that's something I will not know about for sure until the job is finished... fingers crossed!!

It allllllllllllllll BS!

#1519984
@Losers

I agree ...all above is all propaganda!

You must work for them!

@joe

Someone made a huge mistake...........A Very Bad Company!